Conference or Event Refund / Cancellation
Our conference cancellations and refunds must be made in writing and received 10 days prior to the program date. Send the request via email or mail to the address below. The confirmation number will be needed to expedite your refund and cancellation. This number can be found on your confirmation page or email receipt. There will be a $10 processing fee for all cancellations. Certain conference may have a different cancellation fee based on meeting location and event pricing. Cancellation requests must be submitted by the original conference registrant.
The confirmation page or email containing the receipt number and program name acts as a receipt and verification of payment when paying via credit or debit card or PayPal.
Credit and Debit Card Transactions on Our Website
You can register for conference and use credit cards on our website with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The NYSSRC website is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
- Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Website Managers and Privacy. We train all of our website managers about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those providers who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
- You can verify our site security and privacy by clicking the green padlock in the address bar.
Contact us for additional questions:New York State Society for Respiratory Care, Inc. PO Box 6214 Syracuse, NY 13217-6214