The Western Region announces their 2017 Teaching Day. Join us Wednesday, October 25 at Rochester General Hospital, Twig Auditorium (1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY). The program begins promptly at 8:00 am. 6 CRCE credits will be requested from the AARC.
The program is co-sponsored by Monaghan Medical and Philips Healthcare.
- Patrick J. Dunne, MEd, RRT, FAARC; President, Healthcare Productions Inc.
- Eugene Fordyce, RRT; Clinical Specialist, Philips Healthcare
- Judy Schloss, BSRT, RRT-NPS, AE-C; Cardiopulmonary Education Specialist, University of Minnesota Medical Center
- 8:00 AM – Registration and coffee
- 8:30 AM – Refocusing on Health Care Reform: The Transformation Continues, Patrick J. Dunne
- 9:30 AM – New Modes and Applications of NIV in Health Care, Eugene Fordyce
- 10:30 AM – Morning break
- 11:00 AM – Clinical Scenarios and Simulations: Acquiring New Skills Safely and Effectively, Judy Schloss
- 12:00 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Improving Care Transition for COPD Patients: A New Priority, Patrick J. Dunne
- 2:00 PM – Saving the Face: Preventing Skin Breakdown in NIV, Eugene Fordyce
- 3:00 PM – Professional Imaging and Branding: Changing How Others Perceive RTs, Judy Schloss
- 4:00 PM – Adjourn – CRCE Certificate Distribution
Fee: $55 for AARC members, $110 for non-members, $25 for students. Non-members may join at the door, $55 credit towards membership. Early registration ends October 11. Late fee of $10 after that date.