Despite our excitement to have Albany Teaching Day on Thursday, June 4, 2020, we have decided to cancel the event for 2020.
The NYSSRC has been optimistic that we would be able to continue to have Albany Teaching Day 2020 on the re-scheduled date, but with the continued concern surrounding Covid-19, we felt it necessary to postpone this year’s event. The Century House has gone above and beyond assisting us with this, and we will have a new date for February or March of 2021.
We know everyone understands the need for us to do this. And we thank everyone for their patience getting through this difficult time.
Stay Safe & Thank You for all You Do Every Day!
What you need to know: ALL Attendees and Vendors
- If you registered as an Attendee or Vendor for the event and PAID by Credit Card / PayPal, you will be seeing a full refund. *
- If you registered for the event and chose “SEND CHECK” and if we received the payment from your medical facility, we would send a refund check. Otherwise we will cancel your registration and expect no payment.
*Please be patient as we will be processing about 150 refunds…and this will take a couple of weeks to do!
If you have any other questions, please contact…
- Brandi Ewing at Brandi.email@example.com
- Marilyn Pastizzo at PastizM@amc.edu
- Tom Harvie at Tharvie@northeastcenter.com or call (845) 336-3500, ext 33196
Thomas R. Harvie, RRT/CPFT