“Future Roles for the Respiratory Therapist”
New York State Society for Respiratory Care
New Jersey Society for Respiratory Care
and Our Corporate Sponsors
June 8-9, 2017 at the Winter Clove Inn
Round Top, New York
9 CRCE Units have been applied for through the AARC
This conference is open to all Respiratory Care Practitioners!
By participating in this conference, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the importance of the respiratory care profession in healthcare delivery.
- Identify two advances in respiratory care products / services and describe how each one could impact the delivery of patient care.
- Name at least two driving forces that will shape the future of the respiratory care profession.
- Identify three areas of healthcare where future RTs will be involved in.
- Discuss how respiratory care education will help prepare students for future roles in respiratory care.
- Identify how respiratory care department managers and educators can be a positive force in grooming RTs for their future roles in the profession.
- Identify at least two changes taking place in healthcare delivery that will impact the future roles of RTs.
- Describe the future roles of RTs in at least 3 different healthcare settings.
A complete package that includes conference registration, two-nights’ accommodation, all meals, coffee breaks, taxes and gratuities is $400 per person. With your AARC membership, the fee is $300 per person. A package that includes all the above but only one night accommodations is available at $300 per person but with your AARC membership, the fee is $200 per person.
A two-day conference package with no lodging is available at $225 per person. With your AARC membership, the fee is $150 per person. A one day conference package with no lodging is available for $175 but with an AARC membership, the fee is $100 per person.
Non-respiratory care spouses attending with participants will be charged $275 for the two-night package and $175 for the one-night package.
Because of space limitations at the Winter Clove Inn, if you can share a room with someone, please note this when you register.
The deadline for registration is Friday, May 26, 2017 and no refunds will be made after is date!
Registration is by online only. We will accept hospital checks but make sure you provide the necessary information requested online and mail check (payable to NYSSRC) with registration information to: Ken Wyka, 19 Lakeview Circle Dr, Lake George, NY 12845.
Please note: all RTs attending who are not AARC members, will receive AARC membership by paying the non-discounted fees.