Nominations are open for NYSSRC Delegate. With Sheri Tooley’s installation as AARC Vice President of External Affairs, her delegate position is open. If you would like to place in nomination for an individual complete this form.
These are the details on the nominee duties as delegate:
- As per recently revised NYSSRC policy BOD.016 (rev 10/27/16): Minimum requirements for this position are that the Delegate must have served as a member of the NYSSRC Board for at least 2 of the 4 years preceding election to the Delegate position.
The AARC Bylaws define the duties of the Delegate are as:
- Attend all meetings of the House of Delegates and report the activities to the respective Chartered Affiliate.
- Attend the Annual Business Meeting of the Association as the representative of the Active Members of the Association within their respective Chartered Affiliate.
- Furnish the Elections Committee with the names of qualified members for nomination as Director-at-Large.
- At the direction of their respective Chartered Affiliate, present proposed amendments to the Bylaws Committee.
- Perform such other duties of office as may be necessary or required.