Congratulations to SUNY Stony Brook student Elizabeth Lyton for winning our most recent essay contest earlier this year. She accompanied the Delegates to the House of Delegates meeting in San Antonio, TX which immediately preceded this year’s AARC Congress.
NYSSRC started these essay contests in 2013 and to date 8 respiratory care students have taken part in either a PACT or HOD meeting. These students are:
- Nehal Patel from GCC attended the 2013 PACT
- Steve Russell from ECC and Kaitlyn Thesing from GCC attended the 2014 PACT
- Haley Walker from GCC attended the 2014 HOD
- Nick Clayton from Stony Brook attended the 2015 PACT
- Jordan Spencer from GCC attended the 2015 HOD
- Crystal Ross from Stony Brook attended the 2016 PACT
- Elizabeth Lyton from Stony Brook attended the 2016 HOD
Are you a student? Do you know any?
Stay tuned for details about our next contest (2017 PACT)